Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Hearts Day

The girls at Dandelion Ranch sent this over
gorgeous, no?

Sky and I celebrated Valentine's over the weekend but today, if I were living in an alternate universe where it was 85 degrees (although it was close here this weekend) and my body wasn't changing to the point where I dare not buy clothes because I might not be able to wear them next week, I'd jump on a boat (because I'd have a boat) with him and I'd be wearing this

(it's red after all)
or this

since there are definitely blue valentines
(both from DVF)
and we'd watch the sunset with a cocktail not a mocktail while I lounged in a chaise in this
from Paul and Joe. White for purity. Of heart anyway......

Don't get me wrong, though. I wouldn't trade this universe with my little hummingbird (now apparently the size of a chicken breast--WHY must it always be food they compare it to?) for all the glam clothes in the world. But in that parallel universe......

Have a sweet day whatever you do.
XO


No comments:

Post a Comment